- This video will help you make a pattern for a pair of children's leggings or shorts.
- You will need an existing pair of leggings to trace your pattern from.
- Cotton jersey fabric as it must stretch for this garment. Elastic for the waistband.
- We look at sewing your seams with an overlocker or sewing machine.
- And I show you the correct sewing needles to use.
- See our online shop to purchase your pineapple fabric.
Video Tutorial – How to make Children’s Leggings
Remember to click on the shopping bag
at the top right of the page to proceed to Checkout.